Dalhousie University has decided to award the A.S. Mowat Prize to recognize outstanding achievements by a master’s student. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
All interested international and candidate national students who have completed a master’s degree program in a discipline of their choice at Dalhousie University are eligible to apply. The one-time cash prize is worth $1,500.
- University or Organization: Dalhousie University
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Application Deadline: 1st April 2023 is the deadline to apply for this prize.
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Countries Eligible: All Canadian and international students are welcome to apply.
Any desired master’s degree program offered by Dalhousie University is eligible.
Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Candidates must be in their first year of a master’s program at Dalhousie University at the time of application.
HOW TO APPLY
Admission applications must be submitted through the university portal. Students who want to take part in the scholarship program must fill out an online application.
Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- CV reference letter
- Intention statement
- Interests in research statement
- Portfolio \sAdmission Requirements: Applicants must have completed secondary school (Grade 12), a minimum overall average in five academic Grade 12 courses, and a qualifying final grade in Grade 12 academic English and any other required subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- IELTS – 7.0
- MET – C1 Level 64
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 65
Dalhousie University will make a one-time payment of $1,500 to the winner of the A.S. Mowat Prize.
Got a question? Drop in the comment section or contact us here