SWUFE College of International Education in China is pleased to announce SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 – Chinese University Program (Class B). The Chinese government through the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China offers scholarships to outstanding international students to study in China, at various partner higher institutions in the country.
Normally Chinese university program Fully fundedIt is open to postgraduate students of any nationality who wish to pursue their studies in any of the affiliated institutions. The SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Program for Chinese University (Category B) is now open for interested candidates wishing to enroll in the School of International Education, SWUFE.
Scholarship sponsor(s): Chinese government
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host institution(s): Chinese universities
Scholarship value: It covers tuition fees, living allowance, and accommodation
Number of awards: several
Study level: Postgraduate
nationality: international students
Chinese Government Scholarship Category – B programme | details
In order to promote mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China has established this scholarship program to sponsor outstanding international students to pursue postgraduate studies in China.
The Chinese government has established two types of scholarships through the Ministry of Education – the university’s postgraduate program and the “Silk Road” program.
In order to be eligible for the Category B Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with Nationality Law of the People’s Republic of China
- Applicants must comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as SWUFE regulations.
- Undergraduates (applying for a master’s degree program) or graduates (applying for a doctoral degree program) who are going to graduate in the current year must obtain a nationally recognized diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants hold a nationally recognized bachelor’s degree (applying to a master’s degree program) or a master’s degree (applying to a doctoral degree programme).
- Minimum age for applicant: Applying for a master’s degree program: 18-35 years old, applying for a doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Applicants whose native language is English, or who can provide evidence of study in a two-year or higher degree program in which the language of instruction is English, do not need to submit a language certificate.
How to apply: All applicants must apply online, confirm application information, and pay the application fee.
Application deadline: February 26, 2023
#SWUFE #Chinese #Government #Scholarship #Category #Fully #Funded