Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships 2023/2024 for International Students to Study in UK: If you want to study in the UK, consider applying for a Chevening Scholarship in 2023 or 2024. Chevening applications for this year are now open. It is advised that applicants submit their applications during the application window. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and affiliated organisations provide funding for Chevening Scholarships.
Outstanding students with strong leadership potential from around the world can apply for Chevening scholarships to study for a postgraduate (masters) degree at any university in the UK. Chevening are fellowships and scholarships offered by the UK government that allow future leaders to study in the country while also becoming a part of a worldwide network of professionals making a difference throughout the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevening
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): UK Universities
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Chevening-eligible countries.
Eligibility & Criteria
The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be eligible for the Chevening Scholarships 2023 for International Students to Study in the UK:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country who have been offered admission to study at any UK university for the 2023/24 academic session.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country or territory after the completion of their studies for a minimum of two years.
- By the time they submit their application, applicants must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow them to enrol in a postgraduate programme at a UK university. Depending on the applicant’s subject and university preference, this could be different from the UK’s upper second-class 2:1 honours degree.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July, 2023.
- Applicants must meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2023.
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
How-to-Apply: Before the application deadline, interested candidates should apply online for the Chevening scholarships for 2023–2024. The preparation of academic credentials and other supporting documents is the responsibility of the applicants. You should get ready for each step of the application procedure.
It is advised that you study the provided information before submitting your application since it will help you choose the correct courses, select relevant references, and prevent typical mistakes that other applicants make.
Application Deadline: November 2