Clark University In the United State Happy to provide First year scholarships for international students For all undergraduate students to ease their financial burden in the form of tuition waivers and discounts. International students of all nationalities are welcome to apply for a chance to win the available scholarships.
If you are a student at an international high school, you may be eligible for scholarships to help pay for your undergraduate education at Clark University. If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admission decision.
Scholarship sponsor(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarship Type: Academy Award
Host institution(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarship value: $21,000 – $28,000 per year
Number of awards: several
Study level: Undergraduate students
nationality: international students
Details | Scholarships for international students in Clark University
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you may be eligible for these scholarships offered by the university:
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential grants
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be a first-year student
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language
- To maintain the scholarship, the student must meet the year-to-year continuation requirements; These requirements are included with the student’s acceptance and award letter.
How to apply: Interested students must apply online by first registering for a place to study at the university.
Deadline for submission of applications: Not specified
#Scholarships #International #Students #Clark #University #USA