University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship for International Student: Undergraduate and graduate students who desire to register in a degree programme at the university beginning in September 2023 are cordially invited to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship, which is being offered by the University of Dundee.
This scholarship is only valid for the first year of enrollment at the University of Dundee and cannot be retroactively applied to earlier years. International Students who are prepared to register in a full-time programme at the University of Dundee are eligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Host Institution(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship Worth: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship | DETAILS
This scholarship, which has a £6,000 value, is given as a tuition fee remission. No candidate receives a direct payment. The scholarship is paid each academic year that applies: a. Scholarships for undergraduate students are available for up to five years of continuing study. (30000 pounds over 5 years).
Only the second year of the 3.5-year Undergraduate Degree (School of Business) course will the scholarship be applied. Postgraduate taught applications (including Master of Research and Masters by Research): where the programme lasts longer than 12 months full-time and a full year’s tuition fee is due in each academic year, the scholarship can be used in both years of study.
Eligibility & Criteria
Application requirements for the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship include the following:
- Applicants must be international students
- Hold an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course at the University of Dundee
- Undergraduate – Must hold an offer for a full time, on campus course – this excludes any course in the School of Medicine or Dentistry. Note: The course must be 120 credits
- Postgraduate taught – Must hold an offer for a full time, on campus course in any academic school. Note the course must be 180 credits, apart from PGDip in Professional Legal Practice.
- Master of Research and Masters by Research Courses are covered by this scholarship.
- Undergraduate – UK BBB A-Level or above (or equivalent). • Postgraduate Taught – UK 1st Class degree (or equivalent).
- UK Equivalencies of all Academic Qualifications are at the discretion of the University of Dundee.
- Be classified as an International Fee-paying student by the University of Dundee.
- Not be studying a PhD Course.
- Have a Course tuition fee of £19,600
- NB: Any course which does not have a fee of this value, or above, will not be considered for this award.
Accounting and Finance courses, Anatomy and Human Identification courses, Architecture and Urban Planning courses, Art and Design courses, Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses, Business, Management, and Marketing courses, Comics courses, Computing courses, Dentistry courses, Economics courses, Education courses, Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy courses, Engineering courses
English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses, Geography / Environmental Science courses, History courses, Law courses, Mathematics courses, Medicine courses, Nursing and Health Sciences courses, Philosophy courses, Physics courses, Politics and International Relations courses, Psychology courses, Social Work courses.
How-to-Apply: You are not required to apply for this scholarship. When you submit your academic transcripts, the University Admissions team will immediately review them to determine whether you are eligible for this prize.
All information on an applicant’s Course application will be used by the University of Dundee Admissions Team to assess whether they fit the requirements. The initial offer stage is when this verification process will take place.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023