The Technical University of Munich has scholarships available for the 2024-2025 academic year. These scholarships are open to both domestic and international students who wish to study in Germany. The purpose of the scholarships is to help cover living expenses while studying at the university.
Various foundations offer grants at all levels of study, and eligibility is not limited to students with exceptional grades. TUM provides a range of scholarships, including standard ones, travel stipends, grants for studying abroad, and additional allowances for printing costs related to theses and dissertations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Technical University of Munich, Germany
Scholarships to be taken at: Technical University of Munich, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships/Stipend Awards
Scholarship Worth: Amount varies .
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All Degree Levels.
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
ELIGIBILITY | Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2024-2025
The target group is regular international students enrolling for a study programme at TUM:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
and 31 December (winter term)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country, and especially those from non-English speaking countries, will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application ProceduresAd powered by advergic.com
How-to-Apply: All applicants for the for the Technical University of Munich Scholarships to study in Germany are expected to have taken admission to the university and enrolled properly as a student of the school.
After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents alongside their application;
- A Motivational letter,
- TUM grade report,
- two recommendations,
- Proof of applicant’s income,
- Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable
- Any other document (depending on the program applied for).
Application Deadline: On-going
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATIONS