The University of California is accepting applications for the 2024/2025 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program. African applicants interested in studying in the USA are encouraged to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
The MasterCard Scholars Program at UC Berkeley offers education opportunities to future leaders dedicated to transforming their continent.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): MasterCard Foundation
- Host Institution: University of California, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees and stipend
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationality: Africans
To be eligible for the 2024/2025 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of California, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
– Be a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, including refugees or stateless individuals.
– Have excellent academic credentials and be admitted to UC Berkeley.
– Come from an economically disadvantaged background, with limited means to pursue further education.
– Show a commitment to giving back to their community, country, or continent.
– Express the intention to return to their home country after completing their studies.
MasterCard Foundation Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Both undergraduate and graduate degree seekers must first apply for admission into the university through the regular admissions process before they will be considered for the MasterCard Foundations Program Scholarship.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship and submit all required documents alongside application for admission.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION